About The Book:
I Can’t Breathe...
May 25, 2020
The author explores the cry for help of
“I Can’t Breathe...”, with a series of poems
Your FREE EBOOK will be sent to the
email address you submit above!
8 Reasons To Read I Can’t Breathe...
• Your awareness will open that, diversity should be respected and celebrated, based upon truth and the order of nature, in order for the continuation of the human species.
• Your awareness will open that, there is an innate equality amongst the human species but the fears, greeds and egos have created separation amongst the human species, even the sexes.
• Your awareness will open that, the biases that the human species hold towards different groups because of society’s ignorance, imposed upon the human species’ thoughts.
• Your awareness will open that, if agencies of the human species, are truthful to the oath of protecting and serving the “people”.
• Your awareness will open that, excessive violence affects the human species.
• Your awareness will open that, excessive violence can impact you or your loved ones.
• Your awareness will open that, the continuation of excessive violence is death to the hope of the human species.
• Your awareness will open that, death will impact every human species on this planet, including you.
Features & Details:
Primary Category: Poetry
Project Option: Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
# of Pages: 22
Publish Date: May 30, 2020
Hardcover: $34.99 Small Square, 7×7 in
Paperback: $14.99 Small Square, 5×5 in
Visit & Follow Instagram Profile: @feliciavbland
copyright © 2020 by fv bland
*FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES*